Penis Envy Mushrooms
Penis envy mushrooms, as the name implies, resemble a human penis. They feature a spherical, bulging top and a stout stem. These mushrooms are a particularly potent strain of the magic mushroom Psilocybe cubensis.
There are various types of penis envy, including:
- Albino penis envy is a tiny mushroom with a dark blue crown.
- Uncut penis envy: an albino cross with caps that stick to the stem
- Penis envy number six: a hybrid with more spores.
- Trans penis envy is a hybrid with finer stems and a less potent impact than other types.
These mushrooms have significant amounts of the hallucinogenic chemical psilocybin. As a result, many report having powerful visual and euphoric psychedelic experiences after taking these mushrooms.
These mushrooms are difficult to identify and cultivate because they take longer to develop and generate fewer spores. This implies they may be more expensive and difficult to get than other types of magic mushrooms.
Penis envy mushrooms effects
While the effects of magic mushrooms differ depending on the individual and dose, they usually produce feelings of euphoria, well-being, and increased creativity. Visual or auditory hallucinations have also been reported by some people.
Magic mushrooms can cause spiritual experiences and altered states of consciousness in certain people.
These effects are very meaningful to some people and create a sense of serenity and understanding. Others find them intimidating or frightening.
Experts divide psilocybin’s effects into four categories:
- Visual and auditory hallucinations, as well as changes in sense of time, space, and body, are common side effects of psilocybin mushrooms.
- Cognitive: Changes in thinking and information processing can lead to feelings of creativity and insight, as well as confusion and disorientation.
- Emotional: Feelings of exhilaration, well-being, love, and togetherness are examples of positive emotions. Negative emotions such as fear, worry, or paranoia, on the other hand, may have an impact on a person’s trip.
- Ego dissolution: A state of self-transcendence or self-forgetfulness. It might result in a sense of oneness with the cosmos or a loss of individuality.
Psilocybin Mushroom side effects
Using psilocybin can cause long-term, troubling alterations in perceptions, feelings, and moods. It can also cause momentary hallucinations, visual flashbacks, and short-term cognitive and emotional disturbances. As a result, individuals may experience anxiety and paranoia.
Flashbacks might occur long after the effects of the substance have worn off. These flashbacks might be triggered by stress, exhaustion, or other environmental variables. This uncommon illness is now known as hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder, according to doctors.
By swallowing mushrooms, there is also the possibility of accidentally consuming dangerous types. If a person has any of the following symptoms of mushroom poisoning, they should seek medical attention immediately.
- muscle spasms
Penis envy mushrooms are a type of psychoactive mushroom. They contain psilocybin, the primary component that causes hallucinogenic “trips.” This can result in short-term adverse effects like anxiety and paranoia.
Penis envy mushrooms are currently illegal in the United States. Some cities, however, have decriminalized its use. Supervised therapeutic use is authorized in Oregon and Colorado.
There are no reviews yet.